99-m2 apartments for sale in Riviera Point, District 7. $181,000

Project Riviera Point, District 7, Ho Chi Minh, District 7, Hồ Chí Minh

Listed:

Negotiable

Asking Price

Key details

Property Type: Apartment

Description

Location: in front of Ca Cam River, next to Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC.
Total area: 5.6 hectare, just 23% for construction.
Owner: Keppel Land from Singapore
Contractor: Ssangyong
Special feature: A four-story shopping mall, retail shops and restaurants by the riverfront offer unique shopping and dining experiences.
Five swimming pools, two clubhouses, fitness centres, tennis courts and a host of sporting and recreational facilities. Besides, the project also has international school, FV hospital.

Types of apartmenta:
91 m2 = 2 bedrooms + 1 studying room
99 m2 = 2 bedrooms
105 m2 = 2 bedrooms
120 m2 = 3 bedrooms
145 m2 = 3 bedrooms + 1 studying room

Riviera Point Payment payment policy: pay 30% of home value and you can take the apartment for living now because this project has been done for living, then the remaining 70% will be paid within 5 years without interest.

Contact to Sales Department of Riviera Point
Tell: 0906 00 1238 (Mr Tin)
Email: nguyenchontin10890@gmail.com



Contact Name: Nguyen Chon Tin
Contact Number: 0906001238

location

Related Properties

Latest properties