Apartment for sale in Park Hill Times City, Hanoi

Project Times City, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội

Listed:

3.5 Billion VND

Asking Price

Key details

Property Type: Apartment
Bedroom: 3 Bedrooms
Size: 95 m2

Description

Location of project:
- Located in Vinhomes Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung dist, Hanoi
- Head Quarter and Hoan Kiem lake: 4 km
- Vinh Tuy bridge: 500 m
- Bac Ninh industrial area: 10 km
- Royal City (Nga Tu So) and the new administrative center (My Dinh) via modern high - way

Introduction:
- Investor: VINGROUP Corporation
- Total area: 360,000 sqm
- Number of blocks: 23 blocks including 12 completed ones and 13 ones under construction (expected to complete the whole project in Q1- 2017)
- Number of floors: 27-35

Utilities: 54 indoor & outdoor utilities.
- The highlight is a giant swimming pool as standard of luxury resort.
- Exercising area, yoga, golf, basket ball, gym, tennis court ...
- For children: Children's play room, climbing wall, playground
- Space for the elderly: fitness corner, taichi, pergolas, benches, promenade road, gardens, "Big ben" sculpture, water fountains, outdoor parking, ...
- And a lot of green space, sky garden, walkways, poolside BBQ corner, Greenwall path ...
- The home also has private parking for visitors and residents, spacious reception hall.

Option 1: New apartments (hand over in 1st quarter 2017)
- Apartment Type: Studio, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms
- The area of apartments: 1 br 56.6 sqm; 2 brs: 79.5-87.5 sqm; 3 brs: 106-120 sqm; 4brs: 136 - 142 sqm
- Project progress and payment methods: Customers can only pay 15% of the apartment value after signing the contract, the remaining 85% can be a loan of Techcombank or 100% with lower price.

Option 2: Apartment is completed and handed over to you right now!
- Area: 97 sqm
- No of bedrooms: 3
- Price: 160.000 usd/unit
- Fully furnished

Please contact us today for a free consultation

Contact Name: uyenbuind@gmail.com
Contact Number: 01233681369

location

Related Properties

Latest properties