City Garden - Outstanding design condominium in Sai Gon - Contact for brochure and details

Project City Garden, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh

Listed:

4 Billion VND

Asking Price

58.82 Million/m 2

Key details

Property Type: Apartment
Bedroom: 1 Bedroom

Description

Location: 5 minutes to HCMC Center.

Architecture: the building is designed in eclipse shape, maximizing your view to river or the city and receiving natural light in all rooms.

Low building density: only 23%, the rest 77% is landscape with green space and amenities.

Less condo per floor: from 5 – 7 units per floor.

High occupancy for rent-out: higher than 80% occupied, especially 1 and 2 bedroom units.

Good rent price: 1BR - from $US 900- $US 1,000 proved by Phase 1.

Please do not hesitate to contact me any time
Nghị (Alex):0944 11 9292 Savills Việt Nam


Contact Name: Nguyen Linh Nghi
Contact Number: 0944119292

location

Related Properties

Latest properties