Building E (pavement Ham Nghi): Floor 3-8 - 11-13 - 19-26.
Building B (Le Duc Tho St): Floor 3-8 - 11 - 17-19 -. 27
1) Project information:
Sun Square 21 Le Duc Tho is the short name of the complex of public service buildings, offices and homes in My Dinh. The complex includes commercial centers, offices and luxury apartments. It consists of 5 buildings built in a beautiful location, situated on the crossroads of Le Duc Tho and Ham Nghi, My Dinh stadium, next to many major universities of the country such as Vietnam National University Hanoi, the Institute of Journalism and Communication, Vietnam University of Commerce, University of Theater and Cinema, ... large hospitals like Hospital of Traditional Medicine, 198 Police Hospital,...
Moreover, it is close to many important roads: Ring 3, Hoang Quoc Viet, Lang Hoa Lac, Highway 32 ... very convenient for traveling, living, working, learning, relaxation.
2) Project Overview:
• Investor: Thang Long Investment & Urban Development JSC
• Total land area: 12,435m2.
• Construction area: 5,573m2.
• Building density: 45%.
• Total floor area of buildings: 121,604m2.
• Basement area: 21,111m2.
• Average height: 34 floors.
• Total floor area of apartments: 540,183m2.
• Total area of offices for rent: 37,068m2.
• Supermarket and public services: 3,972m2.
• Greenery and public services: 8,164m2.
3) Price and payment term:
Price: 27 - 30 million / m2 (basic furniture and no VAT).
Payment is divided into 5 stages.
- Stage 1: 30% immediately after signing the sales contract.
- Stage 2: 15% when the building are built to 10th floor.
- Stage 3: 15% when the building are built to 20th floor.
- Stage 4: 10% - topping (February 2016).
- Stage 5: 30% + 2% maintenance fee when receiving the apartments (Q4 2016).
Home loan supported by HD Bank, up to 85% of the apartment value at an interest rate of 3.8% / year within the first 6 months.
Contact Name: Pham Dang Hung
Contact Number: 0968852808