Apartments for sale in The Eastern, District 9, HCMC. Pay 20% to receive home!

Project The Eastern, Phu Huu ward, Lien Phuong St, District 9, Ho Chi Minh, District 9, Hồ Chí Minh

Listed:

18 Million VND

Asking Price

Key details

Property Type: Apartment
Bedroom: 1 Bedroom
Size: 59 m2

Description

The Eastern is designed under S.Korean style. The project is completed so buyers can move in apartments right now!* Location:- Located in the east of Saigon, just 100 m away from Eastern belt. - It belongs to a complex of luxury villas, adjacent to Rach Chiec golf course - Just 15-20 mins to city center, 10 mis to District 2, 15 mins to District 7- Easily connected with provinces of Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Long Thanh- Dau Giay highway. * Highlights of apartments: Comfortable and modern living space with golf course, tennis court, swimming pool, park, kindergarten, school, bus system, gym, supermarket,... - Each apartment is designed to connect with nature: sunlight, fresh air, wind,... - You will be satisfied with the harmony in design of apartments, from living room, balcony, bedrooms, kitchen to bathrooms. Various sizes for your choices: 59m2 - 78m2 - 96m2 - 104m2 - 111 m2 (1 - 3 bedrooms) * Flexible payment term- Pay 20% to receive home. The remaining 80% will be paid until Dec 2016. * Big promotion: a discount of 5% for the first 20 buyers - Price: from 19 - 20 million VND/m2 (VAT included) - Banks support home loan up to 20% value- A good investment opportunity with high rental yield.A new-home gift will be sent to customer by developer. Contact hotline 0936419954 - meet Ms. Ninh

Contact Name: Ms. Ninh
Contact Number: 0909744918

location

Related Properties

Latest properties