Bora Bora is the second tower of Diamond Island phase 2, a luxury waterfront condominium project located on an exclusive island in Ho Chi Minh City, close to District 2's Administrative center.
With the design inspires from a butterfly and luxury level facilities, all units are designed as a model of perfect living space where its resident can enjoy timeless 360-degree views over the river.
• Developed by Kusto Home, a prestigious member of Kusto Group;
• Location: Binh Trung Tay Street, District 2, HCMC
• The only island within HCMC area
• Apart from the metropolitan hustle;
• Twenty-nine storeys, comprising Pool Villas, Garden Villas and Sky Villas, 261 units ranging from 53 - 469 m2;
• Community area totals 86.5% of the island’s land area; plentiful space for family activities and recreation;
• Other perfect resort style facilities such as 2,300 sq.m resort pool, river park, BBQ garden, meditation garden, outdoor library, spa, and mini golf and sports complex;
• A well-established warmhearted and forward-thinking community that shares an interest in promoting happy families & healthy children;
• Water taxi and private yacht dock exclusive to island residents;
• Foundation staring: Q2 2016
• Construction period: Q3 2016 - Q2 2018
• Scheduled completion: Q2 2018
Receiving Refundable Deposit for Bora Bora from 1st Nov.
Please call: +84 (0) 938 079 397 – Ms. Josie (Savills Viet Nam)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com