Lacasa apartment for sale, just 1.9 billion, pay 40% to get home! Call 0913 205 881

Project La Casa, District 7, Ho Chi Minh, ,

Listed:

1.9 Billion VND

Asking Price

20.65 Million/m 2

Key details

Property Type: Apartment

Description

La Casa Apartment for sale! Pay 40% to get home! Price from the developer:
Location: Hoang Quoc Viet, near Saigon River
- Area: 92m2, 2 bedrooms, 26th floor, 1.9 billion/unit (including VAT).
+ 105 m2: 2 bedrooms, 22nd floor, price 2.051 billion ( including VAT)
+ 105m2: 2 bedrooms, 29th floor, price 2.125 billion (including VAT)
+ 128m2: 3 bedrooms, 11th floor, price 2.853 billion including vat
- Payment: 40% of price and the remaining 60% will be paid within 9 months.
- Facilities: Supermarkets, schools, swimming pools, parks, children's play area, ...

Contact: 0913 205 881 Ms.Ada
Website: http://vinhomesproject.net/en/du-an/lacasa


Contact Name: Nguyen Mong Thuy
Contact Number: 0913205881

location

Related Properties

Latest properties